Pages

07/09/2010

Our 1st Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to you all
I would first like to thank everyone for becoming followers and being so supportive
We Have had some wonderful comments and emails
The response has been wonderful.

And now for the winner of the followers candy
drum roll please  .....
No:14 Claire

 Please email me at
The Time has finally arrived 
For our 1st Challenge here at Oldie But A Goodie.

 Our first theme is: 
New Beginnings
This can be anything from a new baby ,wedding, new friend 
new neighbour or even a new school.

The prize for this fortnight provided by me (Francesca)
Is a selection of goodies

Here is some Inspiration

Starting with our guest designer for September the talented 

Here is the Design teams wonderful creations




  


I really hope you will all find time to grab a duster and dust off
Those old stamps to join us this fortnight .
You have until the 20th September at 6pm (gmt) to Enter
The winner and my top 3 will be announced with the new challenge on the 21st September

14 comments:

  1. Oh thats me! Can't believe I have won the candy - WOW thank you all so much! Can't wait to join in the fun and play along with this challenge. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulation Claire, this is great :)

    The cards for this challenge are already very cute and nice, i love they all.

    And on this challenge, everybody can take part???

    Regards from France Creativemaman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting the first challenge !!! dt samples are gorge off to make mine now good luck to all who take part.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new challenge ladies
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke challenge !! Ik heb zojuist mijn 1e creatie gepost. Ik denk dat ik nog een keer in mijn oude doos duik................Creatieve groetjes van Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best with the new challenge blog, DT creations are gorgeous.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a super challenge. Love all the DT`s inspiration cards. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful challenge and great cards from the DT girls!! Love to play, too, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous dt cards, good luck with the new challenge, hope my theme new season is ok. janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. luv this challenge, there have been some lovely cards designed. Hope i have downloaded my image properly as i have never entered a challenge before, also can anyone advise me on how to download the logo on to my blog. luv Janette

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Francesca!
    Thanks to my friend who introduced you to Pamela
    in my blog ..
    I am here to participate too
    your beautiful challenge and groped in luck!
    Thanks for this opportunity ....

    http://lecosedijo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. An excellent challenge and I've loved looking at all the DT cards.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You so inspired me to grab an old stamp and whewwww I just made it in time! So glad to be part of you first challenge!!!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete