Pages

19/10/2010

Challenge 4#

Hi Everyone 
I would like to thank you all for joining us last fortnight
there were some wonderful Animal creations
before we get onto the winner and new challenge.

I have some news our wonderful teamie Lisa
has decided to leave us due to other commitments 
we would like to thank her for her work and beautiful creations.

 I am glad to announce that our Gdt for October Lisa Jane is joining us full time

Also would like to remind you that your entries must be stamped 
and you must of owned the stamp for at least 6 months 
NO Digital Images
 So Now onto the winner and top3 
The winner of challenge 3# is 
............................
Lorraine
please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com
with your address and choice of stamp

and the top 3 chosen by Tracy are ....


Christa
Lisa (wishcraft) 

Please contact me for your top 3 badge

This fortnights challenge is chosen by the brilliant Debs and she has chosen 

ADD A BUTTERFLY

I look foward to all your beautiful butterfly creations

This Fortnight we are sponsored by 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps
or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.

 Some of our dt have used papers from our sponsor this fortnight

 And now for the DT Inspiration


Louise GDT
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, thanks for having me as GDT for October. Congratulations Lisa Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again I'm one of the top 3 !! Thank you very much ! Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous theme and the DT cards are all gorgeous :-) Congratulations to Lisa jane too :-)

    oohh I just saw that I won a stamp !! woo hoo :-) Thank you :-)

    going to email you now :-)

    luv
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby idea and you have made me look into my stash that i haven't used for a long time, instead of buying something new, so my from me and my bank manager a very big thank you, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are some great cards from the dt-thanks for a great challenge-love using butterflies on cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab butterflies on the DT's cards! Great inspiration!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete