Pages

05/10/2010

Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 3#

Hi Everybody
I would like to thank you all for joining in our last challenge.
all the entries were amazing 
now before we get onto this fortnights challenge.

It is time to Announce the winner from last fortnight
And the winner of challenge 2# chosen by Lisa
 is .......
 Jane
and here is her wonderful card

 could you please email me at
anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com
so I can get your prize sent to you

Now for the Top 3


Congratulations ladies
please contact me for your badge

The prize this fortnight is your choice of one of these stamps
  Provided by
Wilfreda designs is a fairly new stamp company
with wondeful and cute images 

Now onto this Fortnight's Challenge 
which is chosen by Tracy 

All creatures great and small
"an animal as the main feature"
Here first are our 2 guest designers for october

Lisa Jane

Louise

Now onto the Dt Inspiration

I Hope you will all Find time to join us this fortnight

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me this month girls - love all your animal inspired cards this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous DT samples

    thanks to Lisa for choosing my card as challenge #2 winner

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO Wonderful !! I have been chosen to 1 of the top 3 members !! Thank you very much ! And to the other winners : Fabulous cards and congratulations !! Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dt samples are georgeous well done to all the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies

    Woo hoo!

    Thank you very much for choosing my creation as one of your Top 3.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Sorry if you get this message more than once .. .. Mr Blogger is playing games with me. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme, and the DT cards are fab.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge :) Stunning cards from the DT x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and original challenge and the DT cards are a real inspiration!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice challenge)) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silly me, I am terribly guilty for not reading the fine print....(hanging my head in shame)! Please remove my entry-I am so very sorry for the inconvenience. But on a happy note, I will be back another time to play when I use the proper equipment!!!! lol Thanks for letting me know.

    CarolH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe a very stupid question : Till when can I send in my card ( s ) ?? Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just starting my christmas cards, so thanks for this challenge
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete