Pages

14/12/2010

Challenge 8#

Hi all
As this is our last chalenge before the big day
We would like to wish you all

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Well it seems you all struggled with our last challenge 
But their were still some amazing entries 

The winner chosen by random . org is
.......
no7# Pauline C
here is her wonderful card
Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

now Liza's top 3 are
#14 Janice
#15 Tanja
#6 Lynne NI


Now Before we get onto the new challenge
we are having a GD CALL
would you like to join us all here at Oldie but a goodie for a month as a guest designer
All you have to do is add GD to the end of your entry in the linky tool

we will announce the guest designers for January and Feburary on the 28th december
look foward to all your wonderful entries.

now the new challenge
This Fortnight it is clare's theme and she has chosen

YOU'RE A STAR 
your entry must have a star on it somewhere
this fortnight prize from clare is a set of stamps and some charms

Here is the dt inspiration starting with our Guest Designers for December


GD Diane

I hope that you will all find time to join us this fortnight

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for the inspiration and your cahllenge. I linked my card in a hurry and completely forgotten to put GD after it.
    My entri is no 1.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Great cards from the team..don`t think my entry has gone through?
    hugs sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great DT cards! Can I please also add GD to my entry#12? Thanks for a fab challenge!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete