Pages

25/01/2011

Challenge 11#

Hi everyone 

It is time for a new challenge here today 
but before I get onto that I have a few announcements

Firstly we have a new DT member 
The brilliant Pauline from 
http://passionforpapercraft.blogspot.com/

Secondly
Please could you make sure that you read the rules of the challenge 
Before you enter, we have had a lot of Invalid entries 

And also remember 
NO DIGITAL IMAGES

I would like to thank you all for joining us last  fortnight

The winner is .........
Laurie
Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

The top 3 are

18. Julye
110. Bonnie O clair
124.  Rusty Flange


please take your top 3 badge from the sidebar

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Now onto our new challenge
Chosen by Tracy is

Fairies, mermaids, dragons 
or any other magical beings.

The prize for this challenge.
Given by Tracy is
this wonderful stamp set


Now onto the Dt inspiration

Our guest designer for January
 Julia


Hope you will all find time to join us





5 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to Pauline and also Julia - fabulous cards girls
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me as a Guest Design Team member for January. I had a great time! You have a wonderful challenge blog and congratulations to Pauline on being a new Design Team member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I won your last challenge THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I'm so excited Its hard to believe I a grown woman with 3 grown up children the way I've been acting since I found out!!! I have been seriously bitten by the crafting bug and I don't want a cure. I love your blog and I love your challenges - I've been collecting craft stuff and not using it for so long I will be your most regular contestant and I will tell everyone to visit you! Thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you for chosing my card as Top 3. I am so excited and so honored. My gorgeous badge is already sittin pretty on my blog!!!! Thanks again
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it's me again, just wanted to let you know my winners prize arrived today all the way from Australia! Its fab!! everyone needs a copic swatch book!!! Hugs x Laurie x

    ReplyDelete