Pages

22/02/2011

Challenge 13#

Hi everyone

And welcome to a new challenge here at 
Oldie but a goodie 

Before we get onto the new challenge 
I would like to thank all our wonderful entries last fortnight 
there were some marvellous creations 

The winner of Deb's challenge is 
Juls no 69
here is her fab card

please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

and the top 3 are
Please take your badge from the sidebar

We would also like to invite 
Lols
to join us as a Guest designer for March

Now onto this fortnights challenge

and Fleur Has chosen 

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

The prize this fortnight donated by Fleur

ALSO

The 1st of the top 3 for Fleur's Challenge will be invited to join us 
as a guest designer for April


Here are the design teams inspiration



PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR IMAGE MUST BE STAMPED AND AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD
NO DIGITAL IMAGES


I hope you will all find time to join us




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and top 3! well done
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for chosing my card! I'm so proud! Congratulations to the others ;)

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous creations dt, well done to juls with her fairytale card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab new challenge...beautiful spring cards from the DT too x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Fleur, for the heads up on this challenge...love all the cards here, they are so inspirational! Spring must be definately on it's way. Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing me to be in your top 3 and congratulations to the Tanja and Lisa too ,,, Wel done Juls too on winning the lovely prize ,, your card is fab :-)

    I am looking forward to being your GD :-)

    Lovely theme and the DT cards are all fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME challenge!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I am definitely ready for springtime and warmer weather! If I cannot see spring when I look out my window, I can come here and see it in all the beautiful creations from the DT and challenge participants:o) Thank you all for a fun challenge and for keeping all us inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete