Pages

31/05/2011

Challenge 20#

Hi all 
Hope you did something nice on the bank holiday yesterday 

The winner of the last challenge is ....
15. Janice
Here is her fab card


Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

And Pauline's top 3 are...

1. Jane Middleton
4. Lindy
28. Yenni natalia
Please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar


The theme chosen by Debs this Fortnight is ....

LOTS OF LAYERS

And the prize 

Now today is my (Francesca) Birthday
so I am adding a little surprise gift for my fav card this challenge

so you have 2 chance to win this fortnight

We also still have a DT call running
So If you would like to join us please add DT after your entry


Now for the DT Inspiration


Guest designer
Becca Fabozzi




Lisa Jane

I really hope you will all find time to join us

PLEASE REMEMBER NO DIGITAL IMAGES
AND YOUR STAMP MUST BE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD




10 comments:

  1. Thanks you guys - I'll email later. No pic of my card on your post though - has blogger eaten it? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and top 3!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous DT cards hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge thank you and great DT work too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Couldn't resist this challenge such a great theme x Gorgeous Dt cards. Thank you for the chance to be on DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge the DT cards are just darn awesome! thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards from the DT. Loving all those layers!

    Thanx for my wee Top 3 win :o)

    I'm off to layer up now...

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Francesca!! Nice DT cards creations!! Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off to plan my card guys now I've been inspired by all the fabulosu DT work. Have to say how nice it is to have a challenge that still favours the skill of stamping over digi! Hope to be back soon! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work ladies, thanks for the challenge Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete