Pages

26/07/2011

Challenge 24




Hi all 
It is time for a new challenge 

before we get to that 

The winner of our last challenge is 

no35: Teresa 

Here is her card
Please contact me at : anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

The top 3 are:

no33: Meretekj 
no19: Hilda
no24: Kylie

Please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar

This fortnights challenge is a sketch 
By Francesca


The Prize This Fortnight is 

Winners choice of 5 stamps from our sponsor


Stämpelkällan


Now onto the DT Inspiration

GDT Debbie




2 comments:

  1. Wow Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner, I'm so excited thankyou, what a great start to the day! I will email you shortly thank you.
    I love the new challenge, great sketch and fantastic DT cards again.
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my entry as a Top 3. I'm elated! Great DT cards, such a varied lot of beauties!

    Regards, Hilda

    ReplyDelete