Pages

09/08/2011

OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE

Hi all
It is time for a new challenge
and I would like to thank you all for joining us last fortnight

The winner is:

No: 6 Mandy



Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

and the top 3 are :

10. Catherine
11. Gry-e
17. Lyn

Please grab your badge from the sidebar


The challenge this fortnight

Chosen by Lisa Jane is .....

THE GREAT OUTDOORS

and here is the prize provided by Lisa Jane



Here is the DT Inspiration
Starting with our guest designer for August

Teresa








4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies.
    Thanks so much for picking my card as the winner :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me in the top 3! Have already put the badge on my sidebar,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards by the DT, love your challenge 'the great outdoors'. My little critter is dancing for joy under a summer sky:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration! Got me to pull out some oldie but goodie stamps that I had never inked up but had from last year!

    ReplyDelete