Pages

04/10/2011

Wings

Hi all 
Time for a new challenge today but before we get onto that 

the winner of the 5 stamps from 
is .......

no 24 Beth
here is her card



please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

The top 3 chosen by Debs is

17: Julie
19: Nicki
22. Janice
please take your top 3 badge from the sidebar


The challenge this fortnight is chosen by Sara
and she would like to see 

WINGS

we are also looking for a guest designer for November and December
 so if you would like to join us please add GDT after your name in the linky tool

The prize this time are these wonderful stamps and ribbons


now onto the DT Inspiration





I really hope you will all find time to join us 

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge ladies and of course beautiful DT cards too. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge - got to use my fav stamp again!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun challenge thanks! brilliant DT cards too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great Challenge! I meant to add GDT to my name. Love the Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delete my entry (#41) pleas. I used a digi for that card.

    ReplyDelete