Pages

29/11/2011

Christmas NO RED OR GREEN



It is time for a new challenge 
but first 
Thanks to all who joined us last time there
 were some gorgeous entries really made making the decision for top 3 very hard

now onto 
The winner of the Christmas goodies from Francesca


49: Sandy

Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com 

Top 3 are:

5: Tracy
79: Fiona
37: Celine

Please Grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar


This fortnights Challenge Chosen
 By Laurie is ....

Christmas No Red or Green


The prize provided by Laurie is 

Now onto the Dt inspiration

Guest Dt Tracy








I hope you will all find time to join us 



6 comments:

  1. Very nice cards by DT's members! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks so much for choosing me as a top 3!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous challenge and DT cards thanks for the fun xx hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous challenge! Loved not using the tradtional colors for my card. Thanks for inspiring me! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the nontraditional colours the DT used on their cards! Great work!
    I submitted a tag, but just realized that it doesn't have a main stamped image, although I did get messy making the background LOL!
    Please delete it if it doesn't fit the rules.
    I'll be back for another challenge!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete