Pages

03/04/2012

April Showers

Hi all
Thanks so much for all your entries last fortnight
 it made my winner and  top 3 decision very hard 

The winner of my goody bag is 

no 6 : N@tie

Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

and the top 3 are 
25: Chanelle
48: Meg 2
32: Pauline C

Please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar

This fortnight it is Lisa's turn and she has chosen 

APRIL SHOWERS 

We are sponsored by our regular sponsor 


who are offering our winner 7 digi's of thier choice




we are joined by 2 of the bugaboo designers 


Amy

Scrappy





Here is the DT Inspiration






  Tracy


Really hope you will all find time to join us 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely DT creations as always and Thank You so much for picking me as one of the Top Three was a lovely surprise. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I won!!
    Thank you for the change to win.
    I sent my info to you e-mail adress.
    Have a nice day!!
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3 last challenge enjoyed this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you site and have entered your challenge. Thank you for all the inspiration and great challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab cards by Dt. Just made the deadline with my scrapbook page which I hope is allowed.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete