Pages

24/12/2013

TARTAN OR CHECK

Hello to everyone and welcome to our latest challenge

I would like to say a big thank you to all who entered last fortnight
the quality of entries  was amazing

The winner of the prize from robyn's fetish is

41: Jane's Journal

please email me to claim your prize

and the top 3 are :

9 : kt fit kitty
28: Erin s
53: Wendy F


please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar

Now for our new challenge chosen by the lovely Sarah


TARTAN OR CHECK


Sarah has also provided this lovely  prize for this fortnight





Sarah



Francesca 









Anne-Marie




I Would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a

 very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely early Christmas pressie to see I am your winner, thanks so much. Well done to the Top 3 too. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and thanks for all your hard work running this lovely challenge. Festive hugs Jane x (off to email you now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have made top 3! Thank you! Awesome DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's fabulous! Thank you for the Top 3 pick! It is an honour! And congrats to the winner and other top picks!

    Thank you for another fun challenge - your DT cards are beautiful! I especially love the animal ones - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations by all the DT!!!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohoo I forgot to link... hope my pink check fits in!
    Happy New Year
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete