Pages

16/09/2014

Autumn


Hi everybody

And welcome to a new challenge 

and thank you for all the marvelous entries for our last challenge


We are Having a dt call with this challenge if 
you would like to join the team please put the letters DT at the end of your entry

The winner chosen by Helen  is

No# 13 Sue

please email me to collect the prize

and the top 3 are :

#2 - JanR

#26 - Heather

#38 - Nanda

please take your badge from the sidebar

Here is the prize 



Here is the Dt Inspiration 








I hope you will all join us 


12 comments:

  1. So thrilled to be a winner, thank you so much and well done to your other winners too.
    Off to Email you now...
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card for the top 3!
    Congratulations to the other winners.

    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge - good inspiration to get my old embossing powders out! Lovely samples from your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I LOVE Anne Marie's background.. the sky.. its just wow!!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful creations by the DT. It has been a while since I was able to participate in one of your challenges and I am so glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT Creations and all are so beautiful!!!
    I love autumn ;))
    Hug, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the DT inspiration! Could you please remove entry #55 please...the wrong link was in the box. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Autumn challenge and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the challenge. I really like all of the wonderful talent on your DT.

    ReplyDelete